Empowering Ministries Through Software
We are committed to ministries in their efforts to spread the Gospel around the world.
We strive to put you ahead of us. We exist to move your work forward.
We are nerds for the Kingdom. Our mission is to build software so you can focus on your ministry.
We desire to provide our employees an opportunity to be successful professionally while maintaining a balanced home life.
A Little History
What started over 30 years ago as an opportunity to help ministries take advantage of emerging technology, has grown into the only enterprise-wide donor management system developed exclusively for ministries. Over these past years Frank Smith, Founder and President, and his team have had the opportunity to help hundreds of ministries utilize technology to help fulfill their organization’s mission.
In 1999, Frank and team leveraged their extensive ministry experience, programming and system design skills to form DonorDirect, a software company dedicated to producing world-class software for ministries. We had the opportunity to design a true enterprise wide offering on a technically advanced platform. That was the beginning of DonorDirect and our product suite. Under Frank’s direction, the donor management system grew with the needs of its partner ministries to include ecommerce, email list services, web services, CRM and a host of other tools.
Over the next few years, DonorDirect introduced new products taking advantage of the technology available from Microsoft. Now the DonorStudio Suite is comprised of two primary products: StudioEnterprise with Advanced CRM and StudioOnline.
Today, DonorDirect serves over 60 ministries and is pleased to be a part of the vital work that our ministry partners are accomplishing around the world. While technology continually changes, the initial desire of helping ministries do more remains the same. Our desire to focus only on ministries yields significant advantages for our company and our clients.
Just a few of our ministry partners:
What makes us different?
- Get to work with other A-level team members.
- As a part of our programming team, we treat you as developers and designers not engineers.
- You are not a robot, you are an artist.
- Your work makes a difference.
- You won’t be implementing a button to help people like a picture of themselves.
- You will be working on mission critical applications that enable our clients to solve global issues like poverty, poor water and natural disasters.
- We hire you for talent and potential not your skill set.
- We’re small. You get to make a difference day one.