Lead Generation Specialist
* Generate leads by cold calling, creating email campaigns, and utilizing other communication channels.
* Convert leads into prospects through relationship development and research
* Perform needs analysis to understand the prospect’s pain points
* Work to understand budget constraints, key individuals in the process, and road blocks that prevent the go-forward
* Build prospect relationships throughout the sales lifecycle by initiating communications and conducting follow-up meetings
* Prepare the Sales and Marketing team to hit the ground running in the sales funnel
You are a motivated individual who loves building relationships. You are organized and see the big picture of how your activities make the company better. You communicate well in both oral and written formats. You are energetic. You manage your time well and understand what it takes to excel. You like software, and believe that it makes your life better.
Required Education and Experience
* Entry level with some sales experience
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Knowable of our target market
DonorDirect is committed to creating and supporting software solutions for Christian Ministries. With years of experience working with organizations like Focus on the Family, Food for the Hungry, Samaritan’s Purse, Joyce Meyer Ministries. and others, DonorDirect has become a leader in developing innovative technology for ministries.
What Makes Us Different
* Your work makes a difference. You will not be selling widgets to help people like a picture of themselves.
* Get to work with other A-level team members
* We are small. You get to make a difference day one.